On the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of Leonardo Da Vinci’s death, the 5-star Hotel Grand Hotel Da Vinci in Cesenatico offers its guests a brief itinerary to discover the places admired during his jurney in Romagna.
A little journey that retraces the places he wrote down in his notebooks combined with good food and good wine.
Our offer includes:
- Overnight stay in the chosen room category
- Rich buffet breakfast at the Monnalisa Restaurant with a vast selection of sweet and savoury; corner with Bio and products for food intolerance
- Dinner at the Monnalisa Restaurant, with a selection of dishes dedicated to the Maestro
- Welcome gift at your arrival
- Mini guide of Leonardo da Vinci’s places to visit independently the points crossed by the Architect strating from Cesenatico Porto Canale (car rental on request)
- Organized tour in Montefeltro to discover “i paesaggi della Gioconda”, view point on Roccione and Monte Costagrande. Ideal to visit it with the arrival of spring (by own car, guide on spot)
from 187,50 euro per person
For information and booking: +39 0547/83388 oppure email@example.com